Why do we need another website full of inspiration?
God. I’ve been in business for about 20 years and faith is a big part of it. Believing the next sale or opportunity is right around the corner is having faith.
It takes faith to:
- Write a song you aren’t sure anyone will want to hear
- Open a business you aren’t sure anyone will pay for services or products
- Reach out your hand to meet someone at a networking event when you know most people don’t really like being at them
- Allow yourself to be in front of the camera rather than run from it. The spotlight takes faith and sometimes you need to be in it to do your job
- Hear NO from a customer one more time on the way to a YES while smiling 🙂
- Overcome the fear of failure we ALL HAVE to do the good work God has made you for doing
- Tell someone news they don’t want to hear when you know it’s the right thing to do
- Tell a customer that you aren’t the right solution to their problem when you know in your heart it’s not a fit
- and the list goes on …
I started this website to help share their faith with others through wallpaper (both desktop and phone).
Behind the apps and notifications is the part of your screen that stares at you day in and day out. What if it had something inspirational on it that reminded you to PRAY? How many times a day do you look at it? Would it hurt to be reminded that you are loved that many times?
That’s the idea behind Partnering with God. I want to help people be inspired, but also help them share their inspiration with others.
Grab a wallpaper from the Gallery or Submit your own for me to push out. This is not a commercial website and the only mention of who submitted will be (if you choose to add them) your initials and city / state.
Thanks for checking this out – RLB